sorry for the delay but well … you will soon see why it has been delayed this time around…
I hope that the author soon realises that he is writing a web novel and not a frigging book each chapter…
Well, as for the content, it is one of the best so far… though the start is a bit slow… it is quite good in the whole!
Thanks for Kruncs-san editing this dump of words!
As the extra interlude queue has been filled up, I will be releasing one of those next week. Additionally the next regular chapter will be released next week on the 15th May!
|>> Enjoy the read! <<|
today you get your regular dose of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou!
Extend your thanks for Kruncs for editing this chapter.
I also reset the interlude commission price back to its original price of 60,- EUR as I decided now to focus solely on the main story.
The next regular chapter for Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! will be on 1st May.
|>> Have fun! <<|
here is your sponsored chapter of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou!
Please extend your thanks for this chapter to Asvan, Cameron and 2 anonymous sponsors!
Originally interlude 14 was supposed to be the sponsored chapter and this chapter the regular one but since I had started on interlude 14 first …
Oh well, doesn’t really change that you get something extra for the series either way. :p
Also I decided to get back to the regular storyline. As you can deduct by the title, the main storyline proceeds 2,5 years after chapter 39. The interludes starting with Pink Hippo-san tell tales about that time. Thus in a broader sense they are part of the main story, but to be honest, I am damn tired of interludes… From now on I will continue with the main story line and if you want me to translate the interludes you got a simple way to do so (look at the left menu bar, I will list the interludes being left out in italic).
My thanks to Kruncs and Garit editing this chapter!
The next chapter of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! will be released on 17th April 2016.
|>> Enjoy <<|
first off, sorry for the delay. This interlude wasn’t difficult to translate but it has twice the size of interlude 13. When I told editor-san to have a look at part 1 on Saturday (at 55%), he told me right away to delay it. Well, I was optimistic to get it done on Sunday but RL decided otherwise and so I was stuck TLing it during the week. In total it took me almost 20 hrs to get it all written down and since it is during the week it is partially unedited.
But, I thought that you guys want to read it as soon as possible, so I decided to release it today rather than waiting 1 or 2 days longer for it to be properly edited. For those of you only wanting to read the fully edited version, you will have to wait a while longer (until weekend I suppose).
As there is a sponsored interlude/chapter in the cue, I will start on that one from tomorrow onwards to get it out to you guys as soon as possible (though I am not sure yet whether it will be interlude 15 or chapter 40, gotta see where the main story starts off).
Please extend your thanks to Kruncs-san for editing the huge interlude on short call. He promised to fix it up properly in an after-release edit as well!
Also, Garit-kun managed to edit chapters 9 – 12 of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! Please feel free to reread those as well. As soon as we reach chapter 17 in the re-edits, a PDF/EPUB version with illustrations called “Being a child in another world” will be released! Look forward to it! 🙂
Well enough talking from me at this point …
|>> Enjoy! <<|
here is your promised regular chapter of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! Or rather your interlude …
Well it it is astonishingly long, so you got some stuff to read.
Give your thanks to Kruncs editing my Engrish into something readable!
The next regular chapter will be released on 3rd April.
|>> Have fun! <<|
And now for those that are interested beyond only clicking on the chapter link and be done with it:
I am looking for one more editor for our team of old men. As I am currently translating three series’ with an average of 2 chapters per week, I decided to hire some additional help. As we are all old men I am looking for a female masc … err no, an editor who can help out with the 3 series concerned.
What is required of you:
- Availability – In the week: Evening European time or afternoon American time. Available to be contacted on weekend.
- Language skills: Native. I am sincerely looking for only Britains or Americans/Canadians. Of course that includes natives living in another country. A rich vocabulary is very desirable as your task won’t involve simple grammar/spelling checks.
- Age – Preferably 25+. Why? Because I think those have already settled in life and thus can plan their schedule more steadily for a long time.
- Skype is a MUST – All communication goes through that.
- Reliability – If you say you will do something, you are expected to do so. Of course everyone got RL stuff going on, but the least to be expected is a heads up in that case.
- Experience as an editor is a plus but optional.
If you think you can live with these conditions and are willing to devote time and effort into editing a translated novel, then you are welcome to send your applications to email@example.com. Though I think it isn’t necessary to mention, but I will say it anyway, I will only look at proper applications.
let’s continue with some more romcom, shall we not?
As usual Kruncs-kun took upon himself the quest to improve my gibberish into readable English, be thankful for that!
On a further note: Our newest Editor-kun, James, finished editing chapter 6 – 8. They are less of a pain on the eyes now. If you are curious, do check them out!
The next regular release of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou!, Interlude 13, will be on 20th March.
|>> Click me! <<|
P.S.: BakaGrappler has started his own Isekai novel. Feel free to check it out here!
Heyas fellow novel addicts,
once again you get an extra chapter for Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! Namely Interlude 11!
First off, please thank Asvan for sponsoring this chapter (basically his third already). Feel free to help him out! If 80 people of the x thousand readers spend 1 Euro, then it will be like little burden for all those involved! 😉 (except me who has to translate after 10 hs of daily work xD)
Also extend your thanks to BakaGrappler and Kruncs, who edited this wall of words!
The next chapter of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou!, Interlude 12, will follow on Sunday this week.
Well enjoy the read.
|>> Click me! <<|
with this we are starting the 8-interlude arc revolving around the life of Wendelin’s group living, learning and celebrating in the royal capital. As it shows the connections between the various characters and all interludes I checked involved the MC, I deemed these interludes of relevance for the main story.
It is self-edited this time as Kruncs-san is busy handling work related issues currently, thus excuse any mistakes if you can until he gets around to have some time to check it through!
Well, this chapter made me laugh quite hard, so yea, enjoy it.
|>> Click me! <<|
On a further notice, James-kun has started his work as editor and the edited chapters 4 and 5 of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! were released alongside this release!
The next regular scheduled chapter will be interlude 11 which will be released on 6th March.
today you get an extra chapter of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! Please make sure to thank Asvan for his contribution shouldering this one all by himself!
As usual I bow my head to Kruncs-san for improving the quality of my written word into readable language.
Interlude 10 will be released on Sunday, latest on Monday. So you can look forward to that as well.
Well less yapping, more reading, I guess.
|>> Click here! <<|
when I looked at today’s chapter to translate it I was like “Nai wa!!!” For a change it is at the length of a regular web novel, thus it took me a lot less time than usual. 😀
For those only interested in reading the novel you can follow this link. Please extend your thanks to Kruncs for editing this chapter.
Now for those that are interested in interesting news:
- I hired another Editor, James-kun, whose main task for now will be to edit the earlier chapters of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! He has already edited Interlude 2 (posted already) and will proceed from Chapter 4 onwards to fix the grammar, wording and spelling in the chapters. It is a thankless task to do so as some of the chapters are really gruesome but I hope all of you can appreciate his hard work!
- Some have asked for an epub/pdf version of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! This will be released once the previous chapters are edited (including illustrations). I do not wish to release it in the current state of the chapters.
- Now, as for the upcoming Interludes: There is a series of 8 Interludes in a row. I have cross-read half of them and deemed them relevant to the story. What does that mean for you? Well, those interludes will be handled as regular chapters and commissioning is open for that. So IF you want to increase the release speed, feel free to commission for it. More than 1 extra chapter per week isn’t possible though as they are fairly long.
- The commission price has been raised to 80,- EUR per interlude. Why? Because the chapters are in average almost 10k chars excluding spaces. That is almost 3 times in comparison to regular WN chapters. This commission includes Chapter 39 btw.
- The next regular release of Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou! will be on 21st February.
- Lastly, due to a generous donation (yea, not commission) I decided to release an extra chapter of Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de this week. So look forward to 2 chapters of that series until next Sunday!